We believe in:
1. The Holy Scriptures as originally given by God, divinely inspired, infallible, entirely trustworthy and the supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct;
2. The triune God - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit;
3. The deity to the Lord Jesus Christ , his substitutionary atonement for sin, His bodily resurrection, and His personal, visible return to earth to reign in righteousness and glory;
4. The person of the Holy Spirit and His work of conviction, regeneration, and sanctification, who indwells every believer equipping them with gifts for service and witness;
5. The necessity of new birth, in salvation by faith in Jesus Christ alone, and the importance of a life fully committed to the will of God in Christ;
6. The church as the one, universal body of Christ who is the head, called to be God's redeemed people.